Pocket annealer: portable annealer for OSL dosimeters
The pocket annealer is a portable device allowing to reset OSL (Optically Stimulated Luminescence) detectors. It can anneal InLight® and nanoDot® dosimeters badges.
- Portable device
- Extremely rapid annealing
It will be used in conjunction with microStar and microSTAR ii readers.
Annealing Performance: 10 seconds of exposure to reach a value less than 0.1 mSv with an initial dose < to 1 mSv
Operating performance: -10 °C to 40 °C
LANDAUER provides a comprehensive service
- advising you the right solutions fitting your requirement
- delivery and setting up on site
- training to the operation and first level maintenance
- on site and factory maintenance
- telephone and email hotline